Thursday 7 October 2010

Stephanie Stans



Gender:
Female

DOB:
6-Feb-1987

Occupation:
Occupational Therapist

Location:
Oostende, Belgium

Favourite Bands/Singers:
I don't really have any favourites

Favourite Songs:
Airplanes - B.o.B
I don't believe you - Pink
Lost - Anouk
Michel - Anouk
No sound but the wind - Editors
Try - Nelly Furtado
Neutron Star Collision - Muse

Favourite Sports/Teams:
Rope Skipping

Favourite Foods:
Spaghetti

Favourite Movies:
Seven Pounds
Remember me
Bruce Almighty
Mamma Mia
Letters to Juliet
Going the distance

Favourite TV Programs:
I don't really have any favourites

Favourite Books:
I don''t read books

Favourite Places:
London

I've Got Tickets To See Rachel On:
4th Dec 2010 & I've seen "Wicked" already on the 28th Sep 2010

My Seat in the Theatre - Row / Number:
Stalls - Row P, No. 32 or 33

No comments: