Sunday 7 September 2008

Sophie Rackham

Gender:
Female

DOB:
13-07-92

Occupation:
Student

Location:
London

Favourite Bands/Singers
The Feeling
Scouting For Girls

Favourite Songs
One Night Only
Don’t Rain On My Parade
Oh What A Night

Favourite Sports/Teams
Football - Liverpool
Tennis
Skiing

Favourite Foods
American
Chinese

Favourite Movies
Dirty Dancing
Sex and the City

Favourite Pin Up (Other than Rachel!)
Jessie Buckley
Rihanna

Favourite TV Programs
I'd Do Anything
Big Brother!

Favourite Places
Ireland

Favourite 3 Rachel Solo Performances on IDA
About You Now
Oh What a Night
Cabaret

Favourite Non Rachel Performance on IDA
What I did for love - Jessie

Favourite Rachel IDA Moment
Jokes mission!

Favourite Non Rachel IDA Moment
Jessie sitting on the pizza and falling in front of the josephs!

I've Got Tickets To See Rachel On:
Monday 22nd September 2008 - Opening Night

My Seat in the Theatre - Row / Number:
Stalls!

1 comment:

Sophie :) said...

omg how my choices have changed now! major cringe lol