Wednesday 24 September 2008

Sarah J



Gender:
Female

DOB:
8th Feb 1990

Occupation:
At college

Location:
Thurso.... (very North Coast of Scotland)

Favourite Bands/Singers
Runrig
Dolly Parton
Shania Twain
Kenny Rodgers
Van Morrisson
Amy Macdonald

Favourite Songs
Every River - Runrig
Galway Girl
There you'll be - Faith Hope
Brown Eyed Girl - Van Morrison
Sweet Home Alabama - Lynrd Skinner
Man! I feel like a Woman - Shania Twain (I went on a girly holiday earlier this year and it was our holiday song)

Favourite Foods:
All Food!!

Favourite Movies
Beaches
PS i love you
Shrek
Hairspray......

Favourite TV Programme
Neighbours
Friends
Monarch of the Glen
One Tree Hill....
and of course Id Do Anything

Favourite Books
Harry Potter
Sunset Song
My Sisters Keeper

Favourite 3 Rachel Solo Performances on IDA
About You Now
Oh What a Night
Cabaret.... but I loved them all

Favourite Non Rachel Performance on IDA
Jessie and Gwion-Truley Scrumptious
and Im Gonna Wash that Man Right outta my Hair

Favourite Rachel IDA Moment
Week 5 Fitness Mission "Team Tucker!!"

Favourite Non Rachel IDA Moment
Ashley's reaction when she sees her Dad at e Kissin mission

I've Got Tickets To See Rachel On:

Friday 30th January (I hope she doesnt have a day off that day)

My Seat in the Theatre - Row / Number:
Stalls, Row A, 22-23

No comments: