Friday 24 April 2009

Kirsty Mauger



DOB:
23rd August

Occupation:
Unemployed due to illness (But I'm a Professional Proofreader)

Location:
Surrey/London

Favorite Bands/Singers:
Rachel Tucker (of course!)
Sabrina Aloueche
P!nk
Queen
Gossip
U2
REM
Uh Huh Her
& loads more...

Favorite Songs:
The Black Ghosts - Full Moon
P!nk - Just Like a Pill
Queen - I Want It All
Queen - No-one But You (Only the Good Die Young)
Bill Withers - Aint no Sunshine
Jars of Clay - Dead Man (Carry Me)

Favorite Sports/Teams:
Football, Bristol City
Gymnastics
Yoga

Favorite Foods:
Marmite on Toast & Iceburg Lettice (but not at the same time!)

Favorite Movies:
Rock Star
The Lost Boys
Twilight
Elizabethtown
Gia
Elf

Favorite TV Programmes:
I'd Do Anything
The L Word
Family Guy
Pushing Daisies

Favorite Places:
Dominion Theatre!
Polperro in Cornwall

Favorite Books:
Twilight Saga
Anything by Joanne Harris or Jill Mansell.
Harry Potter

My Seat in the Theatre - Row/Number:
Stalls Row A seat 27. (I always get this seat when possible & my partner has seat 28!)

No comments: